I feel like the game will be unplayable on low end phones because it will be too intense for the device to handle and would drain a lot of battery especially for the iphone 6s which is the minimum for the game.
I'm just out here trying to get some badges and you are being a jerk to me.I have said enough, expect me to not respond to you.Go move on with your life and i will be moving on with mine.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
wow, sherlock ?
wow, if you got nothing better to say don't say it.
wow
Wow
You responded to me with a 2013 meme, how awake are you ghostface stan?
Look at my original comment and get out.
I'm just out here trying to get some badges and you are being a jerk to me.I have said enough, expect me to not respond to you.Go move on with your life and i will be moving on with mine.
Ye, I know it's a 2013 meme, that's why I did it :P
Closed due to serious derailment.