Does anybody have the numbers for Ghostface's crouching movespeed?

At first, I thought that Ghostface had 115% movespeed when both crouching and standing cause being close to the ground distorts perspective. But then I had a glitch where a survivor disconnected while on my shoulder and my camera didn't go low to the ground when crouching so I noticed, there's definitely a difference between speeds when standing and crouching.

Does anybody know his crouching movement speed at base and with the different addons?

Comments

  • 3,6 m/s or 90 % while crouched.

  • At first, I thought that Ghostface had 115% movespeed when both crouching and standing cause being close to the ground distorts perspective.

    This is a common misunderstanding from the anniversary stream. People took the statement that, "That Ghostface moves at full speed and crouch". as he can move at 115% while crouched. He actually has 3.6ms crouching movement speed.