Strongest build against ghostface?

No mither, DH, OoO and deliverance?

The first 3 perks are kinda locked, what about deliverance? Someone got a better idea for another perk instead if that?

Comments

  • I wouldn't say No Mither is good against him. It just means he doesn't have to use his power against you. I'd replace No Mither with maybe Spine Chill, Borrowed Time or Adrenaline.

  • @ClogWench said:

    I wouldn't say No Mither is good against him. It just means he doesn't have to use his power against you. I'd replace No Mither with maybe Spine Chill, Borrowed Time or Adrenaline.

    No mither means I dont have to care that he stalks me and that it's even better when he stays in stealth mode. Also it allows me to use dead hard. Without no mither I could get exposed and couldn't use dead hard to correct mistakes while looping

  • @prof_teabagger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/542347#Comment_542347

    No mither means I dont have to care that he stalks me and that it's even better when he stays in stealth mode. Also it allows me to use dead hard. Without no mither I could get exposed and couldn't use deaf hard to correct mistakes while looping

    And any good killer is just going to wait to swing until after you dead hard. Any good killer isn't going to waste time stalking you. You don't have any actual leverage by running No Mither, you just give yourself the illusion that you do. You'd be better off running Balanced Landing or Sprint Burst over dead hard instead of committing 2 perks that really aren't going to help you against a killer who knows what they're doing.

  • @ClogWench said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/542367#Comment_542367

    And any good killer is just going to wait to swing until after you dead hard. Any good killer isn't going to waste time stalking you. You don't have any actual leverage by running No Mither, you just give yourself the illusion that you do. You'd be better off running Balanced Landing or Sprint Burst over dead hard instead of committing 2 perks that really aren't going to help you against a killer who knows what they're doing.

    You obviously don't know how to use dead hard. The way how you described it completely missing the strong part of dead hard.

  • @prof_teabagger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/542374#Comment_542374

    You obviously don't know how to use dead hard. The way how you described it completely missing the strong part of dead hard.

    Then by all means, elaborate more on what the strong part is and how thats the optimal way to beat Ghostface.

  • @ClogWench said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/542487#Comment_542487

    Then by all means, elaborate more on what the strong part is and how thats the optimal way to beat Ghostface.

    Dead hard is mainly used to close a gap to a window or pallet during a loop in case you wouldn't make it without it. The smart part about it is to use it in a way that you have enough distance to begin with so the killer can't swing at the end of the dead hard animation. But at the end of the dead hard animation you already reached the save spot, and you can continue looping.

    I always roll my eyes if people still think dead hard is used to dodge a hit, it's such a common misconceptions of that perk.

  • Your camera

    Spine Chill

    OoO

    Balanced Landing

    Quick and Quiet?

  • @prof_teabagger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/542490#Comment_542490

    Dead hard is mainly used to close a gap to a window or pallet during a loop in case you wouldn't make it without it. The smart part about it is to use it in a way that you have enough distance to begin with so the killer can't swing at the end of the dead hard animation. But at the end of the dead hard animation you already reached the save spot, and you can continue looping.

    I always roll my eyes if people still think dead hard is used to dodge a hit, it's such a common misconceptions of that perk.

    That's what I figured you'd say. Thing is that's not a reliable enough strategy to warrant making yourself permanently instadown. OoO ensures he's never going to expose you anyway so using No Mither doesn't help. You're already forcing him to M1 you, running No Mither only makes that easier for him.

  • Honestly sprint burst. You don't strictly need it if your running OoO but it's particularly effective against stealth Killers.

  • @ClogWench said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/542504#Comment_542504

    That's what I figured you'd say. Thing is that's not a reliable enough strategy to warrant making yourself permanently instadown. OoO ensures he's never going to expose you anyway so using No Mither doesn't help. You're already forcing him to M1 you, running No Mither only makes that easier for him.

    I'm using it since ages this way, 90% of the time it works perfectly against every killer every time and many popular streamers can back this up with their VODs. At the end of the day it's your thing when you think it's not working. My experience says otherwise and I'm playing in a region with a lot of sweaty gamers.

  • @prof_teabagger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/542529#Comment_542529

    I'm using it since ages this way, 90% of the time it works perfectly against every killer every time and many popular streamers can back this up with their VODs. At the end of the day it's your thing when you think it's not working. My experience says otherwise and I'm playing in a region with a lot of sweaty gamers.

    Then if you have all the answers and a perfect build that never fails, why ask for suggestions? Besides, you've still given literally no actual reason why No Mither helps.

  • @ClogWench said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/542614#Comment_542614

    Then if you have all the answers and a perfect build that never fails, why ask for suggestions? Besides, you've still given literally no actual reason why No Mither helps.

    My question was about the 4th perk, as I mentioned initially. U brought in to discuss Dead hard, not me.

  • @prof_teabagger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/542623#Comment_542623

    My question was about the 4th perk, as I mentioned initially. U brought in to discuss Dead hard, not me.

    Dead hard is irrelevant, it's No Mither that weakens your build. Dead Hard is fine.

  • @ClogWench said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/542641#Comment_542641

    Dead hard is irrelevant, it's No Mither that weakens your build. Dead Hard is fine.

    Whatever lol

  • If you insist on crippling yourself, go No Mither, Dead Hard, OoO and Bond. Watch both the killer and your allies and save them when they're being stalked.