What does everyone think about the killer radius' of some killers?
Would adjusting killer radius for some killers be a nice buff. By this i mean having trapper/leatherface at double the terror radius to utilise perks like overwheming presence and caulophobia better. I feel like the loud killers should be able to be more threatening from afar. Larger terror radius means these types of killers are more of a threat.
Comments
Of course it would help with some perks...but I like the idea of meta works. I think the terror radius (by default) as well as the increased terror radius using buffs is fine where it's at.
Some killers even have addons to help increase the terror radius.
For the Dr., base terror radius combined with Distressing and "Calm" - Carter's Notes produces a very large terror radius. But to get this effect, I should have to take this "load out". Buffing it up and adding it by default seems OP to me.
I don't really see any need to change any of them. They all seem fine.