Why don’t survivors have Ultra Rare offerings
You have to play killer for the achievement. It’s not a bad thing but I know some people only play SWF.
You have to play killer for the achievement. It’s not a bad thing but I know some people only play SWF.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well they used to when everyone had the bouquet offerings, but they were removed and we haven't had a replacement. I'd love for new offerings and items in general though!
Or return the bouquets too, those were nice, but had to be removed because of new system (I heard). They seemed pretty good though :0
I know that this is for survivors, but can us killers get more Mist removing offerings. Like an ultra rare that takes away all mist.
More offerings for both sides (including ultra rares) would be nice. <3
As long as they are not hook ones, those would be impossible with swf. XD