i have to ask.

what time does the update come today?  do we get all the dlc?

Comments

  • It's not confirmed to come out today, at least not the last time I checked. And yes, I think they are planning to release the Clown and Kate along with the update.

  • August 10th.
  • A quarter to never.
  • Would be nice to be today
  • Time for 'Guess the release date 2nd Anniversary Contest' by BHVR. 
  • Time for 'Guess the release date 2nd Anniversary Contest' by BHVR. 
    My guess 12-31-99999
  • @KING_DEDE said:
    Khalednazari said:

    Time for 'Guess the release date 2nd Anniversary Contest' by BHVR. 

    My guess 12-31-99999

    NICE NUMBER!

  • Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:
    Khalednazari said:

    Time for 'Guess the release date 2nd Anniversary Contest' by BHVR. 

    My guess 12-31-99999

    NICE NUMBER!

    Don’t call it
  • @KING_DEDE said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:

    Khalednazari said:

    Time for 'Guess the release date 2nd Anniversary Contest' by BHVR. 
    

    My guess 12-31-99999

    NICE NUMBER!

    Don’t call it

    I wasn’t planning on it. What if it’s ochido?! Last thing I want to hear is “who is this DUUUUUUUUUTH

  • Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:

    Khalednazari said:

    Time for 'Guess the release date 2nd Anniversary Contest' by BHVR. 
    

    My guess 12-31-99999

    NICE NUMBER!

    Don’t call it

    I wasn’t planning on it. What if it’s ochido?! Last thing I want to hear is “who is this DUUUUUUUUUTH

    What if it’s Noob3
  • @KING_DEDE said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:

    Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:
    
    Khalednazari said:
    

    Time for 'Guess the release date 2nd Anniversary Contest' by BHVR. 

    My guess 12-31-99999
    
    
    
    
    
    NICE NUMBER!
    

    Don’t call it

    I wasn’t planning on it. What if it’s ochido?! Last thing I want to hear is “who is this DUUUUUUUUUTH

    What if it’s Noob3

    “Alright, who’s this cute #########?”

  • Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:

    Jack11803 said:

    @KING_DEDE said:
    
    Khalednazari said:
    

    Time for 'Guess the release date 2nd Anniversary Contest' by BHVR. 

    My guess 12-31-99999
    
    
    
    
    
    NICE NUMBER!
    

    Don’t call it

    I wasn’t planning on it. What if it’s ochido?! Last thing I want to hear is “who is this DUUUUUUUUUTH

    What if it’s Noob3

    “Alright, who’s this cute [BAD WORD]?”

    Lol