Audio

Was there a change to the heartbeat and chase music? It is definitely different from previous updates, and to be honest right now it's kinda bad on survivors side. Is this a bug, anyone else hear a difference? I don't think I changed any audio settings on my end, and I even increased music and other audio levels but chase music and heartbeat are still really quiet.

Comments

  • It's a bug. No way are things like double heartbeat and random heartbeat disappearance intentional.

    I'm sure the quiet chase music is also a bug, but it's pretty nice imo

  • @rch614 said:

    It's a bug. No way are things like double heartbeat and random heartbeat disappearance intentional.

    I'm sure the quiet chase music is also a bug, but it's pretty nice imo

    ok thanks just wanted to make sure I didnt mess anything up on my end of things

  • I hope they fix it :(

  • Yeah it is bad right now, they really need to sort a lot of stuff out.

  • Dbd is the only game I know that every time it gets an update something breaks, like ######### that's not even an exaggeration.