Add a queue by higher rank option
In the settings menu, I'd like to have the option to be matched with anyone below my rank. For faster matches. I essentially want the ability to be able to choose harder matches, if I'm a higher rank due to rank reset and not playing
EDIT: for clarification i mean allowing rank 15s for example to play with rank 1's if they both have the option turned on, and rank 15 killers etc to vs rank 1 survivors/ rank 1 killers to be able to vs rank 15 survivors if they all have the "rank lock" turned off.
Comments
...With "below my rank", you mean those with a lower value, meaning a higher rank, right?
Cause if not, that'd be asking for easy smurfing.
I will assume the former though, to keep things positive.
And idk, wouldn't that also allow inexperienced players to play with rank 1s and, if they're Survivors, just screw up the team hard?
yeah that's exactly what i mean. and it'd be sort of an opt in option, with people at rank 1 being able to "opt" to have higher ranked (low ranks players) in their team, and higher ranked (again low ranked) killers to be able to vs higher tier squads, same with survivor's, though only if the higher ranked (le rank 1 etc) have the option turned on.
would be fine with killers.
with survivors I tremble at the idea of having wannabe pros in my team.
like 99% of people playing with reds would be 10-15s thinking they are too good and fail all games. Pls no
there is enough swf trash in red ranks.
If everyone on the survivor team has to have it turned on; then I don't see a problem with it. The killer shouldn't get too upset with a rank 15 showing up in their game lol.
Personally I would enable this all the time as killer. I play against those people anyways, so there's no reason not to lol.
it really wouldn't be terrible with survivor. if you are red ranks, you could essentially "invite people", to match with you if you have the setting on, thus getting faster matches with a chance of lower tier survivors, yet if your a low rank survivor, you'd be able to turn it on to have a chance at matching with someone out of your league both in difficulty etc