Did the patch even bug keys?
I never use keys but I was cleaning out inventory to prestige. Brought a Skeleton key with the add on so I wouldn't lose it if I died. I still lost the key though?
I never use keys but I was cleaning out inventory to prestige. Brought a Skeleton key with the add on so I wouldn't lose it if I died. I still lost the key though?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oh, no i think it's the Add-on, not the Key.
That Add-on's been bugged for a while now.
EDIT: Hmm, the wiki page doesn't say it's bugged in that way anymore.
Idk, maybe Keys are bugged now?
I'm not the guy to answer the question, sorry.
@ASurvkillivorer The add-on is just bugged. Boss is right on that.
If the Killer had Franklin’s Demise, you drop the key and therefore the ‘on-death’ add-on doesn’t save it or give it back to you. It’s same as White Ward not working if you drop an item. Hell, with WW you can come in with no item, yoink one out of a chest, and throw yourself on a hook and you make like a bandit and ‘escape’ with it.