Why were the progress bars red the whole match?
I checked, no thana. Everything I did was slightly slower. The killer was legion if that helps.
I checked, no thana. Everything I did was slightly slower. The killer was legion if that helps.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nasty Blade and Filthy Blade add ons are bugged.
Were they using those?
One Legion Add-on is bugged and acts as a reverse Wake Up! so to speak, applying a penalty to all actions.
@Visionmaker yes, they used the green one.
Flip flop is bugged too, i think.
@skillchecks what is the flip-flop bug?
There's your answer.
It decreases action speed at the moment. Unfortunately it's not visual. I think it even makes your vaulting slower.
i use flip flop a couple of matches and i got a red bar on everything. And yes, the Legion addon makes you vault slower.
That doesn’t even make sense with flip-flop, weird bug.
Could be a random bug.
Legion is all bugged right now, Susie sounding like Frank until the first hook.
Sounds randomly moving from the left to the right when playing.
Nasty blade acting like thanatophobia and they never touched legion in this patch!