Please get rid of the horrendous auto aim

I'm not sure what they did with the auto aim or because of the new lunge mechanic, but it's been making me miss more hits then I need to, literally I would be 3 meters close to the Survivor and then I swing, and the auto aim makes me completely do a 360, and it's been costing me a lot of the games

Comments

  • That's not autoaim. Check your mouse settings and then your mouse itself.

  • I'm missing more hits now than I was before the update. I thought it was just me suddenly potatoing, but I've seen other people make the same complaint, so I don't know. No mouse for me, I'm on console (PS4).

  • @Visionmaker said:

    That's not autoaim. Check your mouse settings and then your mouse itself.

    I'm talking about the PS4, and honestly we don't need aim assist on console