Action prioritization within pallets (PS4)

Can the devs explain why healing yourself within a pallet requires you to be looking in the complete opposite direction of the pallet otherwise you throw it down whereas, if some idiot survivor thinks I'm going to be able to pallet save them when

1) the killer is chasing me around the pallet

2) the killer is respecting pallets

Why when I am looking directly at the pallet and not the other survivor does it prioritize healing over throwing the pallet down?

Comments

  • They can't explain it because this has been a complaint for years and as far as I know they haven't once acknowledged it even as an issue. It's certainly not something they're actively looking into.

  • Rebind interact button. I put it on L3 for vaults and pallets etc. Never have that issue. R1 for heals and L3 for pallet. I heal inside pallets now lol.