Killers queue time

OK so the blood hunt is now over but killer queues are still abysmal on ps4.

I have been sitting here for 7 minutes and I still haven't been able to create a lobby.

Why is this still a thing? Thank you

Comments

  • Because tons of people are still playing and ATM a lot of them want to be the killer. The times have dropped from 20 to 30 mins down to a few mins. It will eventually return to what is considered normal.

  • Survivor queues have been pretty long this morning too. I'm pretty sure the primary culprit is the system that forces players to wait for a full group before a lobby is made, but then doesn't have a full group when a lobby is made. But reverting it to instant lobbies would be too obvious a solution.

  • @Dehitay said:

    Survivor queues have been pretty long this morning too. I'm pretty sure the primary culprit is the system that forces players to wait for a full group before a lobby is made, but then doesn't have a full group when a lobby is made. But reverting it to instant lobbies would be too obvious a solution.

    Yeah the new matchmaking made times noticeably longer before the weekend even began. I wouldn’t be surprised if they are responsible.

  • @Mausinn said:

    Because tons of people are still playing and ATM a lot of them want to be the killer. The times have dropped from 20 to 30 mins down to a few mins. It will eventually return to what is considered normal.

    Hopefully :) I'll just play some survivor for now

  • Haven't played in a month or so. Fancied a bit of killer. Waited 15 minutes on PS4 to get into a game at rank 13 and was matched with 2 rank 5's and 2 rank 3's.

    Tried survivor - waited 5 minutes to get a lobby at rank 16 and get a rank 4 killer.

    Game uninstalled.

  • @captainlongshlong said:

    Haven't played in a month or so. Fancied a bit of killer. Waited 15 minutes on PS4 to get into a game at rank 13 and was matched with 2 rank 5's and 2 rank 3's.

    Tried survivor - waited 5 minutes to get a lobby at rank 16 and get a rank 4 killer.

    Game uninstalled.

    Too bad you uninstalled and gave up. I'm new to the game, so almost everyone is well over my head in the skills area. I just use the lobby I'm given to try and sharpen my skills, but to each their own.

  • Ranks are all over the place on ps4 unfortunately