I didn't realise there was a new dbd mobile trailer

Only reason I saw was due to stumbling onto the home page and attempting to find general discussion and stumbling upon the dbd mobile news option

You guys should promote it at the top

I can't wait to get it!

Comments

  • Thanks for mentioning it. I also wasn't aware there's already a trailer.

    But in retrospective, it's no wonder. You can not find it in the well known DBD YT Channel, because they created a new YT Channel for the mobile version. Also no information in the news section, well, it's because they created a new news section for mobile.

    ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿค”

  • I am not too excited about it, i feel its just gonna be pay to win garbage like most other mobile games, i mean, i saw the leaked version and if i did not misunderstood it you have to pay for some perks with auric cells

  • I'm only excited about the fact that people without a console or a decent pc will be able to play it. I don't know if I would start again yet again haha

  • @Theluckyboi said:

    I am not too excited about it, i feel its just gonna be pay to win garbage like most other mobile games, i mean, i saw the leaked version and if i did not misunderstood it you have to pay for some perks with auric cells

    All things considered you already pay for perks with auric cells... By buying the killer attached to them, that being said though it is free dbd so I mean at the very least I'm going to download it.

    Hoping that there is progression carryover though