Why can't i open the exit gates as killer ?
Title, i tried but the game doesn't give any prompt
Title, i tried but the game doesn't give any prompt
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Were all gens done?
How many people were alive when you did try it?
If one of the Gates is already open, you cannot open the other Gate. Other than that, when all Gens are done, you can open one Gate.
Uhm, actually everytime I tried it was when I closed the hatch xd.
I guess i'll try when all gens are done
I want to do both. Close hatch and open gate.
All gens must be completed and the EGC must not be active already
And you can open only one
The killer can open an exit gate to start the end game collapse, but if the EGC has already started, then they can no longer open exit gates. Whether it be from already opening the other gate, closing the hatch, or survivors opening a gate.
You should be able to open a gate even if the gens aren't done. If the survivors in your game refuse to do gens, it's basically a hostage situation.