EGC doesn't activate the proactive RBT?
I was under the impression that if the trap had been strapped on before the countdown started that the RBT would activate.
I was under the impression that if the trap had been strapped on before the countdown started that the RBT would activate.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe it has to be put on before the last gen pops to activate.
I presume you mean the "hatch close" or "last survivor" EGC.
There are 2 diffferent triggers or conditions in this situation
While sounding quite similar, only perks or mechanism who check for the first might activate with the solo EGC.
Sadly the traps only become active when a generator is done, additionaly inactive trsps do no longer kill survivors at the exit, resulting in quite a hefty nerf for pig's endgame potential.