Please put wake up in the hotfix!
As the title says, wake up is being abused and is in desperate need of a fix.
(I completely retyped this post because I was mad over the wake up bug.)
As the title says, wake up is being abused and is in desperate need of a fix.
(I completely retyped this post because I was mad over the wake up bug.)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because they are scumbag who want to have an edge to win at any cosy like people who use wallhacks or aimbots filth
@Peanits Will you drop a hotfix before the weekend? I mean, you just went free-2-play for the weekend and now a lot of new players are gonna suffer from SWFs exploiting the bug..
@se05239 even solo players are abusing it, I’ve faced and had people on my team abusing it. Even if they can’t add it to the hotfix just disabling it temporarily would help.
@GrootDude Well aware but SWFs tend to end up all over the place with the current matchmaking because each member have a different rank.
The matchmaking has an easier time with solos.
@se05239 true, whenever I swf me and my friend both at purple ranks get paired with R8-14 killers so often we’re paired against newer players.