What do you think of PWYF and is it underwhelming enough to be in need of a buff?
After about 10 or so games of using PWYF, I've noticed that I've not been able to grab much use out of it, and it uses 1 perk slot. At this point in time, the amount of time you need to devote to the perk is absurd if you don't find your obsession, but if you do, any offensive action costs you 1 token.
An easy buff I would say is to make PWYF only lose a token if it connects with the survivors body for a confirmed hit, not to be 360'd or miss a hit (I guess it's your fault because you missed), but PWYF comes with much dedicated time to it, then to be ruined if you do "any" offensive action. (Maybe make the perk only 2 tokens?) I don't know.
Post your ideas below, I think PWYF deserves some discussion :)
Comments
I found that it only really works well if your obsession is the runner on a SWF team. Just ignore them and they will start and break chase without you having to bother.
I stopped using it it's too much time wasted if you actually have to track the person down then let them go. I think it's best played if you happen to run across the obsession and another survivor at the same time.
Too much effort for tokens too easily lost.