How The Entity's Personal Issues Affect a Claudette

When The Entity has already fed too much on other survivors' Hopes, and doesn't really want to feed on any more of your Hope due to some dieting concerns:

https://youtu.be/oqARHDoqF4U


When The Entity is closing in on the end of her billion-day shift, and just wants the last few trials to end as quickly as possible so she can go home and take a nice, long bubble bath:

https://youtu.be/VuVilOIsYSI


_____


Both clips from yesterday.

Comments

  • Nurse: Slips Entity a $20 "You know what to do"

  • bugs get more and more funny in DBD everyday.

  • When The Entity has already fed too much on other survivors' Hopes, and doesn't really want to feed on any more of your Hope due to some dieting concerns:

    lol that second clip killed me XDDDDD

  • I just had this happen in my game. I downed the Claudette as she was t-bagging at the exit gate and she couldn't get out. I kinda felt bad but also not really.