Ghostface Breakout doesn’t make sense on console

Literally starring directly at him and it does nothing. It only starts half the time and I can still see him and he doesn’t break out.

Comments

  • There is a specific spot on your screen you need him to be for it to work. It's not exactly dead center from what I can tell, it's a bit up and to the right. It takes a bit of practice, but I can do it easily now.

    Also GF has add-ons that reduce the range where you can reveal him, and if stacked you have to be SUPER close to do it.

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    There is a specific spot on your screen you need him to be for it to work. It's not exactly dead center from what I can tell, it's a bit up and to the right. It takes a bit of practice, but I can do it easily now.

    Also GF has add-ons that reduce the range where you can reveal him, and if stacked you have to be SUPER close to do it.

    I only know the purple one what else is there

  • @thesuicidefox said:

    There is a specific spot on your screen you need him to be for it to work. It's not exactly dead center from what I can tell, it's a bit up and to the right. It takes a bit of practice, but I can do it easily now.

    Also GF has add-ons that reduce the range where you can reveal him, and if stacked you have to be SUPER close to do it.

    Simple eye trick anything slightly above and to the right would appear center, humans have a hard time determining true center and most guesses would be ^ & > by a small degree

  • Well, I can say on Xbox it works well, but then again, auras are currently disabled through a bug so maybe it was a hit & miss?