DC's still a problem

Having trouble getting just one match where someone doesn't DC.

"We'll probably get around to it in a few months with dedicated servers"

Not good enough. Something needs to be done, it's ruining the game.

Comments

  • Actually, it's been kinda helping me get some farming done with the leftover survivors as killer. But yes, I hate DCs and the epidemic refuses to show any signs of slowing down soon.

  • @BeanieBoyBob It's one of the primary reasons I've put the game down and have moved on to playing other games. I might check back in September when they're supposedly going to have Dedicated Servers live, but that will depend on what games I'm into, and how deeply, by that point.

    They've simply taken way, way too long to address the issue, and my patience on the issue wore out.

  • Ive only had one match with Disconnects this entire bloodhunt. It was at the beginning of the match when I revved my saw.

    I farmed with the other two so our cakes wouldn't be wasted.

  • @Kilmeran said:

    @BeanieBoyBob It's one of the primary reasons I've put the game down and have moved on to playing other games. I might check back in September when they're supposedly going to have Dedicated Servers live, but that will depend on what games I'm into, and how deeply, by that point.

    They've simply taken way, way too long to address the issue, and my patience on the issue wore out.

    Agreed, and that's a good plan imo. Good to see you on the forums again @Kilmeran!