Lost connection
Hello,
I lost my internet connection in a game and I depiped?
That's not how to solve the disconnect problem... That's just unfair.. I can't do anything about my connection.
Regards.
Fyn
Hello,
I lost my internet connection in a game and I depiped?
That's not how to solve the disconnect problem... That's just unfair.. I can't do anything about my connection.
Regards.
Fyn
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@Fynexx according to the system, all it knows is that you DCed. If it was that DCing meant you didnt lose items or pips then it would be rampant, it's a necessary evil.
@AetherBytes
yes sure, but there must be a chance to let the system know, when you dced on purpose or lost your connection.
I mean, I hate when a player or more leave the game because it's not their favorite killer or get hooked on start or something they're salty at, but punish everyone is not the right way :)
Happen the same to me bro! All time! I depiped lot of times. Hope one day can resolve that problem, well said punish everyone is not the right way.
Regards,
Renzo!
My game just disconnected me mid trial and couldn't connect to the servers despite being perfectly normal seconds prior. It might not just be a you issue.
I restarted my computer so ideally things will be back to normal. Steam does maintenance on Tuesdays normally and this wouldn't be a first.
Edit: Next match was fine. Guess the DbD hamster fell off the wheel for a second.
I have just finished a match, with random players and suddenly they started disconnecting, i said, "mmm, maybe troll" But then we all lost connection! Thats a big problem! Im a bit angry right now cause it usually happen but meh , i dont care about my rank right now. However how i meant in the other letter, hope they can resolve!
Oh golly.