The funniest conversation I've ever had with an angry player.
So one of my friends happened to camp this guy since the gates were open. Nothing special. He starts messaging my friend (from now on I'm gonna call him F.) We eventually invite him to our party. (This is on Xbox).
This guy goes OFF.
First he's pretty generic. Nasally, entitled, the whole shebang. Complains about camping. I think, "Hoooo boy. Here we go again." It gets bad really quick. Accuses F of lag switching, then speedhacks, then modding. Throws some insults and whatnot. Then he stops. Just sits silently for a minute or so.
This is the funny part.
He comes back with, and I quote,
"I'm a representative from Microsoft."
Me and F immediately knew this guy was a joke. Grasping at straws at this point.
Tells us he was a Microsoft representative, then a BHVR representative, then both, says he'll get us banned, and says he'll delete our profiles.
Me and F start cracking up.
He just gets all flustered and leaves.
We still laugh about it to this day.
Comments
His uncle bowser will make sure that you NEVER get to play the switch version!
Damn dude, i cant believe you pissed off a representative of microsoft. Dont get banned 😳
@CptPlanet
Sounded more like a Melvin to me.
Did he also call you a turbo insert stupid insult here?
I know. Been worried since this happened, 3 months ago.
Nope. Supreme D**k-lord was my favorite.