How to deal with a object of ob as ghost face

step 1 unlock the rancor perk

step 2 do not bother that survivor until the end unless you have too

step 3 make sure you are following that survivor before the gen gets done

step 4 take a selfie with your friend :)

Comments

  • I camp anyone using OoO and make sure they die.

    They are going into the game with that for the sole intention of abusing Ghostface with it. I just serve up the karma they earned.

    I generally never camp but they let me know how "fun" of a match they wanted to play by doing so.

  • That only works if that survivor is the obsession. It isn't always a guarantee that they'll be the obsession since perks like DS and MoM can make survivors the obsession as well.

    I just tunnel them if they use OoO, they can't really complain either since they're using a perk that is meant to give the killer and survivor each other's location. If you run OoO expect to get tunneled. No one's fault but the survivors.

  • Rancor-

    Finally has a good use besides being able to mori without offerings! Guarantee revenge on OoO users! >:)

    (I remember being victimized by this perk twice, Trapper when I was getting gate opened, and Michael Myers when I was saving someone XD)

  • I agree the devs should just give ghost face the same ability myers has while in tier 1 detection perks should now work while in night shroud

  • not now I meant to say not

  • I've killed every OoO user so far. Teach them to bring that broken perk again.

  • I only use Rancor with Freddy. I get the information but the obsesion only gets it if they are in MY world already.

  • Object is cool.