1.3 mils BP killer vs 700K BP survivor: visual gateaux drop rate

Dead by Daylight_20190620192056.jpg

Killer

Dead by Daylight_20190620192035_1.jpg

Survivor

The numbers are roughly correct give or take 100k BP

see this for yourself

Comments

  • How many of the event firecrackers do you have on Quintin now? Those are the culprits here as they take a slot where you could have the anniversary cake instead.

  • I have around 50 on Ghost Face :v

  • @se05239 said:

    How many of the event firecrackers do you have on Quintin now? Those are the culprits here as they take a slot where you could have the anniversary cake instead.

    I have 42 firecrackers on Quentin

  • @se05239 said:

    How many of the event firecrackers do you have on Quintin now? Those are the culprits here as they take a slot where you could have the anniversary cake instead.

    This.

    It's the same reason Huntress gets vastly more Iridescent hatchets. It's because she only has 1 ultra rare to take those spots, just like killers only have 1 spot for the cakes whereas survivors have 2 with the fire crackers.

  • @Blueberry said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/538378#Comment_538378

    This.

    It's the same reason Huntress gets vastly more Iridescent hatchets. It's because she only has 1 ultra rare to take those spots, just like killers only have 1 spot for the cakes whereas survivors have 2 with the fire crackers.

    I understand your point, although I think a cake is way better than firecrackers, it seems a bit unbalanced, and I mainly play killer. Survivor is just to de-stress for me