when will winners of the quiz raffle be announced?
also finished submitted my quiz at 11:00est wondering if it was eligible
also finished submitted my quiz at 11:00est wondering if it was eligible
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Errr... I dunno
Via email or something? I dunno.
Emails went out 3 hours ago.
We've contacted the winners. Check your email, specifically the spam folder because a message claiming you won a raffle probably ended up there.
Darn, had A but was probably to slow. No email for me. Feelsbadman
I checked my mail and saw something titled Dead By Daylight but it was just a notification from the forums :D
I was late to do it anyway xD
I got A+, but I filed it around like 1PM, and have no idea when it was even announced. So i wasn't going into it thinking I won.
I didn't get an email #Rigged
Where was the quiz? I'm obviously too late but it sounds like fun.
Edit: I found it. It's at the top of the forum. I'm a goof.