Terror radius

I dont know is that another bug or something else but i didnt hear killers when they came to me by gen or chased me and i am not telling about Myers, but for example hag and wraith (with wraith i had situation that i didnt hear him 20-30 seconds when he chased me he had 6 sec add one to not hear him) Did you had something like that to? For now i stoped trust sound in this game.

Comments

  • Maybe, Tinkerer's , that'll make the Killer silent, if any gen is >80%.

  • @Outland said:

    Maybe, Tinkerer's , that'll make the Killer silent, if any gen is >80%.

    Nope they had standard build like bbq, noed, ruin and usually nurse calling or other perks i knew how they worked, I had this chase with wraith when teammates was opening gates

  • Could be quite a few things.

    Tinkerer, Dark Devotion, Furtive Chase for perks.

    Could also be related to addons like "The Ghost - Soot", "Disfigured Ear", or "Granma's Heart".

    As you can see it could be related to many different things that the killers used.

  • Nah sometimes the heartbeat just completely cuts off. Midchase, not in chase, and randomly. Sometimes you even get a double heartbeat because it overlaps.

    And I 100% always lose heartbeat when being carried to the hook and get it back after being hooked.

    These aren't perks, I've seen the score screen