Ghostface + Stalking...
First off let me start by saying that I am loving Ghostface and I am glad to see him in the game, but I just don't think he should have the ability to stalk.That's Michaels power and that's what makes Michael so special. Plus it just doesn't really fit in with his lore. Ghostface has always been about playing games with his victims and hiding in plain sight.
Would it not have made more sense if his special ability was that he could hide inside of lockers? This way, he had his own unique ability and Michael had his. Also, think how funny it would be to be able to wait inside of lockers for survivors. The jumpscares would be endless! - They could also have made it so that whenever he jumped out of a locker survivors within a certain proximity suffered from the exposed status for 30 seconds. This would have added a new element of terror into the game and changed the way you approached areas with lockers in.
As it stands he just feels like a Pig and Michael hybrid and I think all killers should bring a different style of gameplay, because what's the point of implementing them into the game if they don't?
Comments
very nice concept. I also liked the other thread about teleporting to lockers. However, I think that would be wonky since there are several tiles with dozens of lockers in them.