Pig question...
So I remember just before the EGC came out people were complaining about how the RBT were no longer going to trigger inside of exit gates, but my friend tried to escape with a trap on her head and it exploded just like normal. Was this change not actually implemented because of negative feedback?
I'm one of the rare Pig players who doesn't actually use their traps, as I personally find her stealth ability with the right perks to be powerful enough to carry a match, so that's why I don't know the answer to this question.
Comments
If the Trap is active, it'll kill anyone who's trying to escape.
What's changed is that an INACTIVE trap cannot stop a survivor from running out the door, so to say. The strategy of trapping survivors in the end-game of a trail is no longer a viable tactic for Pig players.
@TheLastGreatStar Trap must be activated for it to go off. Your friend probably had an active trap on his/her head and died.
@se05239 Ahh okay, that makes sense as my friend was hooked with a trap on her head when the last gen was fixed, so that explains why her head blew up when she tried to leave. I didn't realise they had to be inactive. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
@TheLastGreatStar The only way to escape with a powered trap is the hatch.
Been having a lot of players with that exact misinformation pop at the gates - satisfying to watch, but a lil unfair.