Halloween Community Cosmetics

When I took a look at the cosmetic entries for this contest, I really want most of them to make it into the game. Sadly, there will only be one killer and one survivor most likely. So that the efforts of the community now and then won't go to waste, how about giving cosmetics that work with Halloween a chance to be released?

If you guys are in favor of this idea, link me to a cosmetic that will work for this. It can be something you made or one someone else made. I'll get them listed here.

Killers:

The Wraith:

The Hillbilly:

The Hag:

The Huntress:

The Clown:

The Spirit:

The Plague:

The Legion:

Survivors:

Dwight:

Meg:

Claudette:

Jake:

Ace:

David:

Kate:

Comments

  • I like the idea!

    Although since there's a complex legal process involved in actual user cosmetics implementation (as well as other serious nuances), we need to see how it would go after Anniversary contest.

    Right now we cannot give a definitive yes or no on this. But I'll be sure to pass this along to the team.

  • @Clyde said:

    I like the idea!

    Although since there's a complex legal process involved in actual user cosmetics implementation (as well as other serious nuances), we need to see how it would go after Anniversary contest.

    Right now we cannot give a definitive yes or no on this. But I'll be sure to pass this along to the team.

    I see. Perhaps looking into how Valve does it with the Steam Workshop system may help along with how this all plays.

    Thanks!

  • The cosmetic contest should be monthly, but with a lower prize.

  • @ghostkiller666 said:

    The cosmetic contest should be monthly, but with a lower prize.

    That I am fine with.

  • @ghostkiller666 said:

    The cosmetic contest should be monthly, but with a lower prize.

    I'd be down with that! Or maybe have it occur every few months perhaps?