Small killers should not be apart of Dead By Daylight

Like what I mean is we think we want things but aesthetics can be a giant pull in I just imagine it would be awesome but couldn't get around the entire game mechanics it's something of a true mistake of mind I wish really I could take back all the time and energy thinking about xxxxxxxxxxx you guys have been literally giving paragraphs on how xxxxxxxxxx could not, there are some really truly great horror icons that need to be in the game so please do not mention because I don't want any type small killers in the game now I guess xxxxxxxxxx should stay in the movies where he can e truly scary and not a joke honestly we all know this could not be fun for other players and survivors alike especially killers jk but seriously people can we drop the small killers idea just in general its something that really shouldn't be apart of Dead by Daylight so please devs don't ever take most of our advice so please don't add any small killers dolls, leprechauns,grimlins etc. Agreed 🤝

Comments

  • I think somewhere they said they won't but I could be wrong. This was really confusing to read and I still don't fully understand it ...

  • @KillermainBTWm8 I've kind of been on a crusade to get Chucky into this game coming up with ways and ideas but it would all just end bad if a small killer was added to the game I've only recently went to rank 11 as killer I'm always rank 12 at the end of the season I've been playing Ghostface and Spirit and the ghost crouching is painfully is a nod to why I small killer shouldn't be in the game survivors will just abuse you and wouldn't really having as much enjoyment out said a taller killer also the killer would not enjoy this even if hag hieght is the shortest everything thing shorter will just be unbearably agonizingly pain I'm sure the devs can figure something out but at the same time there are other greater horror Icons that need and could work in the game and they wouldn't have to change anything so im hoping they see this so anything like this will not occure any small killer should not be in this game