I'll miss my trolling freddy builds after the rework
Goodbye overcharge freddy, Endgame freddy but most of all Rancor PWYF Freddy (my own creation). None of you won't be possible anymore.
F
Goodbye overcharge freddy, Endgame freddy but most of all Rancor PWYF Freddy (my own creation). None of you won't be possible anymore.
F
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
But hello "Omaewamu" freddy, "kill myself" freddy, and "dont touch that gen" freddy
Don't worry, You'll find new and exciting builds to make him troll them better I'm sure. Unless of course, somehow, the rework makes him worse than he already is... Nah, that couldn't happen, not after they learned their lesson... right? (reads about incoming hotfix for Ghost Face) Sigh...
Problem is that for my favourite build (for deranking in funny way obviously) he needs to stay as bad as he is now. Lol I can always insidious camp basement with bubba at least when I feel like deranking. Hopefully the rework itself will be a gem so that I can forget about what I've lost when it happens.