Is real the rush gen in this event x2 and anniversary?
I do not understand the reason, why the devs continue to incentivize the engines, giving BIG AMOUNTS of points for making an objective (WHICH IS VERY EASY). I do not know, but in this event, it is incredible the cursed rush that the survivors are doing, of course ... x2 + anniversary, they repair the 5 gens in cooperation = DEPARTURE EASY. THIS SHOULD NOT BE LIKE THAT.
I'm in rage mode because this is not fun for the killers, games of 5-6 minutes, they decide they are like that, okay, we are also going to have fun with ebony memento and FULL FOCUS the survivors. There's no mercy.
The developers SHOULD know how their damn game is, and it seems that they do not know it, it is a real CHAOS, a GREAT imbalance, and this causes a bad COMMUNITY.
This is all.
Comments
g.. g..
This "event" doesn't encourage gen rushing any more than normal gameplay. If anything, it encourages doing other stuff to take full advantage of the bloodpoint bonus multipliers.
Both sides here are at fault.
Survivors for carrying stuff like instaheals, "crutch perks" or very strong toolboxes to genrush.
Killers for carrying moris (which I personally think is the worst thing of all), extremely strong/non-counterable add-ons.
We're nothing but the consequences of a community that decides to ruin everyone's experience even during an event that should make us cheerish the fun times we have on DBD.
My games haven't been any different. Survivors always try to finish their objective as quickly as possible just like killers. Do you hesitate if you see a chance to kill a survivor quickly? I doubt it.
It's an interesting cycle, really. I don't like when my team of solos and I gen rush because it does mean less points for everyone, but at the same time we're getting killers with moris and their best addons where the only solution actually IS to genrush. Both sides are bringing out their sweatyness and it just leads to unfun matches or survivors just farming each other nonstop till everyone dies or last one gets hatch.
Exactly. Each side is so done with the others they bring all of the strongest stuff, creating an ever-ending cycle of "Oh they tryhard during the event, then I might as well".
Sir why are you complaining about survivors getting BP through doing gens you get way more as killer because BBQ is easier to get stacks then on WGLF people are playing the same. You don't like it then go play survivor till the event is over :/
Play the way that feels right to you, but understand a certain portion of survivors will never reciprocate if you play nice.