I think each scoring category should be uncapped but overall points earnt capped.

I did 4 gens from scratch all by myself, did the 5th gen halfway and I cleased 3 dull totems, I got the hatch and I did everything to steer clear of the killer. I got a little chase which ended when I pallet slammed him.

I got a grand total of 15,793points. I was like hmm but I did everything. I didn't crouch hidden by the killer in fear, I did stuff. My gen repair on the emblems were at 184% but I only got 8,000 points because it's capped.


I hid in the locker to avoid bbq whenever a teammate went down to hide my location but maybe I should just make myself obvious to get some points. I don't understand why you are rewarded Bloodpoints for making yourself known and not using your brain by doing certain things to throw the killer off.

I made a unhook on a teammate who all kept going down. The killer was kinda camping but I didn't ever get hit .


I got iridescent in the first two categories and gold in the last two and all I got was a lousy 16k.

Uncap each scoring category or I'll have to play like an idiot and fast vault or make whatever noise I can to attract the killer in future.

Comments

  • Actual scores I got lightbringer - 184% gen repair

    Unbroken - 100% escape unbroken

    Benevolent - 44% start value - 13% survivor heals - 50% unhook - 25% safe unhook and minus 50 hooked survivors.

    Evader - 11% start value, 70% stealth.


    Iridescent iridescent gold gold.

    I did really good in emblems earning a double pip.

    Objective 8,000 Survival 5,000 Altruism 2,703 Boldness 90. Total score 15,793

  • Agreed, I'm saying this for a couple of months. :)

    Another example: I maxxed out my Altruism points earlier and somebody gets hooked when the exit gates are open. It absolutely doesn't benefit me in any way if I try to unhook that person, I can't gain anything anymore.

  • It's like you have to gamble whether you can get enough boldness points in a chase to make it more points than an escape. The fact that in a game where your goal is to escape, it just doesn't make sense.

  • This is an interesting idea. I don't think I see any issues with it?

  • I'm loving this idea.

  • Agreed, this would fix most of the survivor point disparity issues too.