Have the requirements for adepts changed in anyway
I got 4k using only ghostface perks but no trophy has it changed?
I got 4k using only ghostface perks but no trophy has it changed?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not that I know of, if you only used three GF perks and 4k'd, then you are owed the chievo
Thanks thought it was a bug and I was right but still annoying took me 2 games to get it
Upside loads of BP points to upgrade lol
You need to get a "merciless" to get the achievement now which is a double pip.
You need 4 iridescent emblems afaik. It's not about kills anymore, it's Emblems.
So they changed it then good to know
Wait I was micro seconds away from a double pip lol
I got adept Ghostface even with one survivor escaping. I still got that double pip.
Thanks but damn lol I should have chased more lol