BBQ Bug
Hiho!
I don´t know what happened, but when i run my Mikey and even when I run for the 4k, I simply dont get the 4th BBQ token.
Anyone else experienced this?
Hiho!
I don´t know what happened, but when i run my Mikey and even when I run for the 4k, I simply dont get the 4th BBQ token.
Anyone else experienced this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I did. I was confused since I was sure I hooked everyone at least once.
It happens for all stacking perks like Remember me and WGLF, but I don't know if it still counts a 4th token but doesn't show it or if you don't get a 4th token.