Is Dead by daylight in PS4 sucks ?
I was going to buy DBD on the PlayStation store.When I use my debit card to purchase, It says error on your card information.I checked everything and retype everything again 5 times,still says error and I don't get Huntress and David King even though I purchased it on the PlayStation store. Anyone out there experiencing the same thing, Please help me
Comments
If you're getting an error on your card information that's a problem between your card and the PS Store, unrelated to DbD.
Are you playing on PS4,if you are playing on PS4,help out how to get the dlc
You can go to the DbD store in-game, select David/Huntress and open a direct link to them in the PS4 store I believe. If not you can find the Lullaby chapter in the PS4 store under Add-ons when you look up Dead by Daylight