Is rank system changed again?
i find it a little easier to pip, and less harder to safety pip, when your team is screwed.. that's only me?
i find it a little easier to pip, and less harder to safety pip, when your team is screwed.. that's only me?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Slightly easier but still utterly pointless. Only reward for getting to red rank is you get to carry a group of rank 10s against a red ranked killer. That and ridiculous pip requirements.
They added a number of extra ways to gain emblem points for survivors so as a survivor, it should be easier to pip.
I definitely noticed this last night. I doubled pipped in like 4 games and I rarely double pip anymore.
yeah i'm now into red ranks and find green ranks teammates, high rank killer wut