So GF is fun

I like him, I know with the upcoming changes he'll have to be a bit more sneaky to expose Survivors but overall he is fun to play. His playstyle is what I've been craving, a very lethal stealth killer. This is up my alley as I don't like to rampage near Survivors like a bull in a China shop lol.

Comments

  • Careful not to shine on him too much, you'll probably get more than just a nerf

  • @MrsPiggyIsSoSneaky said:

    Careful not to shine on him too much, you'll probably get more than just a nerf

    The Devs are smart, they wouldn't nerf just because. I'm sure there's a method to their madness, this game is a testament to that lol

  • Sadly hes lethal on paper, you have to really be against some potato Survivors for you to be able to full stalk and down before they get to a long loop or a pallet.

    Come to think of it maybe the map reworks might help him a bit, buuuttt, that wont ever be finished for like ever from now so idk.

    But I feel the way you do about him except you gotta keep map pressure too which is a juggling act with him, Survivors dont see or hear you they be rushin the gens.

  • Lately how I have been playing him is assessing if it is better to try and stalk the survivor or just sneak up and stab them. If I conclude I can sneak up and get a free hit I will but if I don't think I can I will stalk them instead because getting a free hit is faster than stalking. So how I play is use the pig side of him when I think I can and use the myers side if the survivor has already noticed me.