Edited PLZ delete this
Edited
Edited
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've read their change plan in later.
They seem havent aware of that yet.
You sure he moves at 4.4m/s when in Nightshroud? There's nothing saying he moves slower EXCEPT for when he is crouched.
Yep. I just have taken a pallet loop with my friend.
I mean you can loop him either way, but did you actually test to confirm he is slower when Nightshroud is active? Because it doesn't seem that way.
Either way I think it's better to break him out of NS because otherwise he could get a potential one shot on you. One shot on a 110 killer > normal m1 115 killer.
I ve just take a test. Seems didnt slow donw. Already edited