Daily rituals and?
So i was thinking of making another ritual for each weekend, i think that one ritual each day is a bit boring.
Doing so there is one more each weekend will make the game a bit more enjoyable.
Atleast i think that...
- Outbreak
So i was thinking of making another ritual for each weekend, i think that one ritual each day is a bit boring.
Doing so there is one more each weekend will make the game a bit more enjoyable.
Atleast i think that...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The rituals used to be longer and more rewarding. The reason they changed it was to make the ritual system more accessible for casual players. Personally I preferred the old system, but I can see why they changed it. Rituals aren't meant to be the main way of earning bloodpoints.
True but still shouldnt leave it this slow ;I?