Ghost Face and Deviousness?

I'm still very new at playing Ghost Face. I play console, so no PTB practice. Currently done a handful of games and I really do enjoy playing him, I have way more fun with him than quite a few other Killers and been doing decently (imo). Still need better perks and practice on better uses of stalks and getting more exposed downs.


I however wonder if his Deviousness points are a little lower/harder to obtain? I know there are other Killers that suffer from some of the scoring categories. Just, I feel I stalk Survivors fairly well and get a handful of Exposed hits on em, but that part of scoring always seems low... Do we know what the numbers/requirements for higher points in it? Like here, just barely breaking 4k in it, while the others wwre far better in my last match.

IMG_20190618_212224.jpg


Comments

  • Probably devs will say something in the Q&A

  • Marked hits count as Brutal marking someone is devious Silent stab is devious if you want more devious I would focus on Silent Stabs he doesn't get that much otherwise.

  • @KillermainBTWm8 said:

    Marked hits count as Brutal marking someone is devious Silent stab is devious if you want more devious I would focus on Silent Stabs he doesn't get that much otherwise.

    Makes sense, thanks. Seems it depends if Survivors are together for multiple stalks or not is what was getting me