How difficult is it to get the event offering for survivors?
I like to get at least one of everything on all survivors but might wait if they’re as hard to come by as i’ve seen.
I like to get at least one of everything on all survivors but might wait if they’re as hard to come by as i’ve seen.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Seen to get a firecracker every bloodweb but hardly any gateau. Maybe 1 in 6 blood webs...
You can get them in the mystery boxes
Im getting a million on killers, but almost none on survivors. Really annoying
You can usually find them in the boxes, brown and yellow ones have great possibilities to spawn one
I've had one on almost every web on survivors so far but none on my killer webs, pure luck!
One cracker per web, one offering like every 5-6 webs
Wow, seriously guys? I have 2-1 event offering in every level of bloodweb
Is there anymore info on the event? Like rewards etc.....
I'm only getting like 1 every few blood webs.
I hope they increase the number for survivors, might improve killer ques (Which are always bad during events, doing it with a new killer out is going to painful next few days, I pretty have to forget about playing killer while 2 x bp and this is on, im waiting about 20 min for game.) And in the few killer games I did manage to get into, im lucky to get 1 extra gateau on top of mine.