What's the special item if you buy GF on steam ?
Didn't wait, bought GF through auric cells, now terrified that it might be something cool looking.
Didn't wait, bought GF through auric cells, now terrified that it might be something cool looking.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nothing worth it trust me
''White'' version of costume and knife.
I hope otherwise I blame Behaviour for forcing me to waste 5 euros on DLC I already own.
Oh that, good I didn't miss anything. Ty very much for soothing my soul,t
Can anyone show what it looks like the white version of the costume ?
A dogshit killer.
If they actually upped the quality of the skin that comes with Chapters when you purchase with money a lot less people would use shards.