203% instead of 103%

Like, I know the 3 stands for the 3rd year. But it's not significant at all. I would celebrate it much more if it had 203%. I mean, it THREE years DbD, shouldn't we do big Partys?? Also, 203% would be a nice compensation for all the BP offerings we lost with the infinite loading screen etc we had for a very long time.

Don't you value us (playerbase and community) BHVR? Come on lads, gift us more points. It's just for this short period of time.

Comments

  • We also have double bp for two extra days plus the new offerings.

  • That might be a wee bit much on top of the bloodhunt that's running right now. They do stack, after all, so between them and party streamers, chances are you're going to have quite a few in your matches.

  • I wasn't expecting the bloodhunt to be extended another day. Nice surprise.

  • Imagine someone makes the suggestion that the boss should pay more for workers... And the workers downvote the guy with that suggestion lol

  • @HavelmomDaS1 said:

    Imagine someone makes the suggestion that the boss should pay more for workers... And the workers downvote the guy with that suggestion lol

    Exactly.

    There are some people who get triggered at the idea of recieving more BPs.

    Those people are ruining this game.