Your making it so clear now

Untitled25.jpg

We ask for changes, you delivered the changes, and then later on you deliver changes that we did not even ask for? You say you listen to your community, but do you see how many vote downs that has? Is that not enough to tell you to not do it? With most professional Dev teams, if they put out some sort of note like that before they actually put it into the game, and it gets a lot of negative feedbacks or vote downs, like in that screenshot, or anywhere in your forms as of now, they would reconsider it, and dismiss the changes so they're not implemented, with you, it doesn't work that way, you tell us what you're going to do, we tell you that we don't like it, you put it in anyways, and then we have to wait for months and months for either a buff, or another nerf, or a revamp of the changes.


You screwed up the first time, by releasing this, discrimination you call GhostFace in PTB, we lashed you with negative feedback, you listened, you changed him for the better, and now you're screwing it up again? And let me add the fact that the volume of the music in game when being chased is way too low, again can't tell whether I'm out of a chase or in chase.

Not being able to recharge someone's gauge is not a balance if infinite's still exist, with the combination of long pallet loops.

Also what's with the RNG of pallets? Just played three games as a Survivor, finding three pallets close to each other that were long loops, and I was able to loop Ghostface for about three gens, I'm also sorry to see that generators are starting to spawn too close to each other as well.

You started to give us so much hope in your third year anniversary live stream, and now it's all going downhill like this? It only makes me imagine what you're going to do with Freddy, Springwood map rework, and all other map reworks.

Comments

  • I fear for the future of Ghost Face, in a sense he has the potential to actually be Top-Tier and surpass Myers with his stealth.

    I don't see why you'd Buff a Killer, than nerf them when nobody asked for the nerf... This all makes no sense, and I wonder whats happening behind the scenes for this to even be considered.

  • Just Breathe in and out, it will be ok.

    If your not happy don't buy it.

    If you think they don't listen, don't buy it.

    If you think Ghostface is disappointing don't buy it.

  • @FireHazard said:

    I fear for the future of Ghost Face, in a sense he has the potential to actually be Top-Tier and surpass Myers with his stealth.

    I don't see why you'd Buff a Killer, than nerf them when nobody asked for the nerf... This all makes no sense, and I wonder whats happening behind the scenes for this to even be considered.

    And let me also point something else out as well that I'm positive of the reason why they're doing it, they increase the width radius of being able to look at Ghostface to take out of his power because people were saying it was too hard to do it, and I bet you those were the people who don't know his addons that decreases the detection radius, or are the people that are complaining about that when their in a chase, and if it's the case for because of the addons people are using on Ghostface, then that's not a problem, but if it's a problem because they're in a chase, well there's the problem, in a chase you're more focused on where you're going, and where the Killer is, not focusing on looking at the killer 24/7