How long will the special offerings stay in the Bloodweb?
Title, because I'm doing a church service for a while, and I'm afraid that I will miss out. dubFrown :(
Title, because I'm doing a church service for a while, and I'm afraid that I will miss out. dubFrown :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It’s going to last until next month.
Until the event ends... It starts and ends from June 18th 2PM EST - July 2nd 2PM EST.
Below that it says "Any Blood-webs generated after this time will revert to normal." In the news in-game.
@FireHazard
Thank goodness, NMCKE is happy now! :)
Good ;)
are the offering gonna expire after the event ends?
nothing is written on them, so I guess no?
@cetruzzo
No, that would be lame if they made a BP offering expire!
But I'm not 100% sure.