The hole in the springwood map
Did it make it to the live version?
Did it make it to the live version?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You mean the hole in the middle of the pre-school? @Ukonvasara Yes... that's been in Springwood since the map was first released.
I believe OP is referring to the fact that during the PTB, that map had a missing tile that was just a hole in the world. Falling through it could cause your character to respawn in places that are potentially inaccessible by normal means (such as on top of a garbage can).
No that is not what they meant. The ptb has a literal hole through the world that would cause you to respawn.
This was exactly what I meant. I'm kinda bad at expressing myself. My bad.
I'd imagine it was lmao, they wouldn't pull that bad of a blunder with leaving THAT IN-GAME.
Or at least you'd hope... really hope... that they don't. Which they didn't so.
Gonna burn a springwood offering in a sec to find out. But yeah, lmao, I wouldn't be too surprised if it was still in the game. Would be funny though
If it is, that's just impressive that was overlooked.
It's fixed alright.