SWF
Please balance SWF so the solo queue'ers aren't getting abused by their toxic behavior anymore. I am tired of having 3-man SWF teams sandbag me, refuse to rescue, bring the Killer to me, and generally be as toxic as possible so their little group can escape. This is supposed to be 4 solo survivors against 1 Killer, NOT 3 survivors vs 1 survivor vs 1 Killer.
Give me a solo queue mode so I don't have to deal with this toxicity anymore. I actually get BM'd MORE as a Survivor than I do as a Killer by SWF teams. I actually enjoy playing against them as a Killer because it forces me to up my game, but when I'm having to compete against 3 other people coordinating against me and also compete against the Killer? That is absolutely ridiculous.
Comments
Thats why I dodge SWF, when i play killer AND when I play as survivor. They can do their toxic ######### in someone elses game, not in mine
Game is popular enough to have several queues, saying that this is not the case is just a joke
Just give killers X% bonus EXP after a SWF match in the SWF queue and there will be enough killers going through the trouble