Why should i buy Ghostface...
...When Nurse and Billy exist?
...When Nurse and Billy exist?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Because you want to?
Because you want to teabag survivors before asking them why they are so mad about someone pressing the ctrl key.
Because you want to have FUN.
because you want to play a game?
Because you want to play Ghostface?
Like...that's why I did. And it's so fun. Plus his outfits make some AMAZING combinations.
You want to play Ghostface.
You're thinking of Pig..... I'm just gonna leave for that joke.
It would be a waste of money but it is your choice.
I'm not here to convince you. BHVR is supposed to do that.
Because you want him. That's the only reason to buy any killer. If there's nothing about gf that appeals to you don't buy him. I'm not.
Because it's fun and you don't need to play the best killers to have fun...